4.15.2009

My Belly!

Well as you may or may not know, I have no belly button at the moment.  Well I do - but it's all pushed out flat so it's like a dark ring on my big belly.  Also, I am running about a million degrees hotter than I normally am.  So I was pulling out the cookie sheet out of the heated oven to cook some Bagel Bites on (my very healthy dinner :o)  and as I pulled it out of the oven, I didn't realize how far my belly stuck out ... and I have a big burn mark on my belly now!! It's this dark blue/purplish line that is about 2 inches long across my 'belly button' area.  So now I wonder ... will I have a scar?  Or will it go back in with my belly button when my belly button returns to an inny ... or will a tail from the scar come out of my belly button?  It will be interesting to see. 

So then, I told like 8 people about this right?  and it took the 8th person to say ... why were you pulling out a cookie shirt with no shirt on? I DID have a shirt on!  it was just pulled up on top of my belly because I was hotttttt!!!!!!!!  

hope you all enjoyed my story, I am going to continue to try to update more ... no promises though.

2 comments:

Mendel Family said...

Yes the belly can get in the way. I remember bumping into everything and everyone! Hope the burn mark goes away :)

camille said...

I love you! I loved this story. It has really made my day. Isn't being prego like the funnest thing ever!?! :)