5.09.2009

waiting around...

So today is my due date - and no baby.  Really even if I went into labor right this moment it would have to be a pretty quick delivery to get him out while it was still officially the 9th!  I had a lazy day today, did a whole lot of nothing.  oh well, the rest of the week was pretty busy - just getting everything ready for the baby.  My doc left out of town Friday afternoon and gets back tomorrow afternoon so I am ok for Jace to wait until then to come.  Preferably not a moment longer.  I actually physically am not doing horrible, but mentally I am a bit drained.  It's very monotonous to wait around for something you have NO idea when it is going to happen!! 

Have you ever noticed how TV shows are about middle aged people and younger.  You don't really see many shows featuring people in there 50's & 60's ... which is strange to me bc alot of our population is in that age range .... you would think someone would tap into that market?  maybe at that age and older you watch mostly news and what not.  but still, it makes people think their 'peak' is middle ages, and really 50's & 60's can still be very peak like.  you still got alot of life to live at that age ... even 70's!!!  wow ... Dad is 70 next year, that is crazy to me, he is so YOUNG at heart.... may we all be that way.

1 comment:

Apryl May said...

Yay you have a blog! Not sure when you'll check this again, cause you're having a happy and all that stuff. (Like that's an excuse)!! ;) Haha. Here is my blog!
http://according2april.blogspot.com
love ya!