8.03.2009

Wow..

I truly can't believe how life flies by. I always think of cute things I want to put on the blog and then never get around to it. There is so much to update you on - Jace is smiling now and it might be the cutest thing you have ever seen. He gets this big huge smile from ear to ear and even his eyes squint a bit. He just started sleeping through the night this last week. He finishes eating at around 11:30 pm and gets up between 6:30 & 7 am. He is such a good baby I can't even believe how lucky I am. I realized my life officially revolves around my child - well sort of. In the sense of milestones. He's still small enough where I can tag him along where I want to and what not. As in "he is smiling" and "he is sleeping through the night" ... and I don't mind one bit that my life is about milestones.

I love being a mom. I mean I truly love it. Don't take me wrong there are hard times when I don't know why he's crying ... plus I feel like I am always messy (about 1/2 hour ago I got projectiled spit up on - something out of a movie) and I have to change my shirt probably average once a day. He's also been having 'blow outs' and for you non-parents out there, it means his poo blows right out of his diaper - so we have been cleaning lots of poopy outfits lately. but really, I love it. I could never imagined how much I was going to love it. And how lucky I am.

1 comment:

neil and jes said...

aw i love you! and i love hearing your updates. i still can't get over that you are a mom! but you are perfect for the job :) xoxo