So I haven't posted in I don't know how long. Over a year I am sure. There is no pics for this one. No updating really either. If you're reading this we are probably friends on facebook, so you've seen the cute pics of Lex, and seen my posts about life. But I just wanted to stop for a minute and say how much I love my children and my husband. Jace is so, so, SO busy. Never stopping for a moment to play with one toy. (He might stop and play with something naughty ... like mom's lotion) but that's about it. he LOVES being outside. Lexi is so SO sweet. She's a binky baby which I am very grateful for. She is so SO good. Puts up with Jace very well.
And my husband. Well he's a saint. Josh was a 'stay at home dad' with me for a year while he looked for a job and worked on his own company for awhile. We had some friends ask how we could possibly spend that much time together. I miss it every day of my life. He got to spend so much time with his son and he misses that with his daughter. We miss him. I miss him. We did everything together. I miss that. Of course I miss having a full-time sitter when I wanted to run out. But I miss having my best friend to hang out with while I clean, or cook. I his daily humor. I am jealous of the people that get to hang out with him all day at work. To Josh. You are my love, I am the luckiest. And yes, I know you already know.
No comments:
Post a Comment