1.23.2009

WooHoo! It's about TiMe!

Well isn't this exciting that I have finally and officially started my blog. It took me hours, and I know you think I am exaggerating, but I am not. Truly, it took a ridiculous amount of time to try to think of something cute, creative, witty. To find a cute page (thank you jess & rebecca for explaining how to do that) and then to find the cute colors to match, the photo, the right size. Ok, but really, I am so excited! and secretly wish I had a scrap book page with that background and that cute photo. Speaking of scrapbook pages ... guess what I did tonight?! Scrapbooked my first baby page ever!! That's right ... I scrapbooked my ultra-sound pics ... funny I know but it actually was a really cute page. It's past midnight, I woke up entirely too early for a doctor's appt, Josh gets home tomorrow (Yipee!), I need to clean the house, and my pregnant bladders is calling the bathroom's name sooo....off to bed I go. I hope future updates will be whittier and more creative, this was simply a I want to see what the updates look like on my masterpiece of a blog page.