So I have been craving hooters wings now for about a month, month and 1/2 because I had some at Candace's party and found them delicious. Well today I found a perfectly good reason to go pick some up to go (it's not really like a 6 month pregnant lady can walk in and sit down at Hooters, though I've begged Josh to go with me a few times). Well I ate about 10 wings myself, maybe more, and sharing the others with Lee-ann. They were delicious and satisfying.
Well it's now almost midnight, and I have officially thrown them up. yup, that's right, back up they came tonight, burning the crap out of my nose, and what a horrible smell that is just stuck in my nose. I tell ya - being pregnant is a funny thing - my body does the darndest things! craves things just to reject it, makes your once oily skin dry, and well the obvious one of growing out in all directions but up.
But on a fun pregnancy update, it is so cool to feel Jace kicking all the time. Yesterday all day he was kicking, I am not kidding, I was laying in bed reading (another random story, i sprained my foot?) and for hours I could feel him just moving around, kicking and tapping. it was so fun and exciting! It's crazy thinking about him coming out....