2.11.2009

ThanKFul

These are a few of my favorite things:

Tinkie curled up in a ball on my lap.
Harlee snuggled into my neck
Feeling Jace kick slowly, more like just move around
When Josh calls for no reason
My kitchen, freshly cleaned with Mrs. Meyer's fresh smell
A hug from my dad
A back rub from my mom
Nectarines (with a paper towel)
A sunny sky
A day spent with the Martin clan, all gathered together
A great song on the radio turned up (singing along of course)
A day on horseback in the mountains with my BFFE&BFFA
Lunch with Tiff, Candace and Kent ... and the laughter that always comes with it
Scrapbooking a fabulous page that I love!!!
A really good hardy laugh, where I can't stop and I can't catch my breath
Confetti cake
Good Sushi
Vacations with Devany
Shopping with Pamela
Watching my stomach move when Jace moves
The peaceful feeling of living the Gospel
Green & Turquoise patterns, on material, plates, scrapbook paper, walls, on anything
A great new outfit (or SHOES)
A good cry
A good hair day
Fun makeup
Sailing
rock climbing
Adrenaline pumping activities
and of course... The feeling when you're on a horse, and you take off from the perfect spot to clear a fence ... the unity, the adrenaline, the pure joy

2 comments:

Jill M said...

I totally agree about the horse jumping rush!!!
I like your blog

Missy Johnson said...

YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! You have a blog.