Joshie graduates tomorrow!!! I am so so soooooo excited for him and quite jealous of him I must say. my parents arrive tonight. They are here until Sunday. Shae Tandy will be in town this weekend. It could be adding up for a great one!!
Oct 2004 started our forever. We're nothing alike but collectively we're complete. Mame makes the new friends, Josh keeps the old. We laugh, and that's the glue that holds us together. We're us, and wouldn't have it any other way.
4.30.2009
Embarrassing Moment!
So every-time you go to the doctors when you are pregnant you have to pee in a cup and then dip a little paper stick in it to see if it changes colors. (it's to test for too much protein in your blood). Well this last week at my checkup I pee in the cup, then I have to put the cup down on the counter so I can grab one of the sticks out of the container. Well as I go to grab the container of sticks ... I KNOCK OVER my cup of pee!!!!!! All over the place, all over the countertop, the floor, the sink. It was horrible. Needless to say I wouldn't let them clean it up, I cleaned it up with toilet paper and then they disinfected it when I left. so VERY embarrassing. Oh well, so far that's been the most embarrassing thing about pregnancy, so not so bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always hated the peeing in the cup. I always held my pee in so I could pee in the cup, and then by the time I finally had to pee, I was ready to pee my pants!! I just said pee a lot of times :) Anyways I bet a lot of pregnant girls do that at the office, so don't be embarrassed! And yea for Josh graduating!
Post a Comment